Associate Director - Relationship Manager (Structured Analytics Valuation Sales)
Moody's Analytics is a leading provider of risk and performance management software to the financial services industry.
This Relationship Management position requires the candidate to have a domain expertise in structured finance, managing complex solution sales cycles, and work closely with pre-sales staff. Relationship manager will manage and drive the sales process through the sales cycle. The position and territory is a blend of active account management and new account development.
This role is responsible for:
- Maximising sales revenue for a defined portfolio of structured analytics & valuation, and economic & consumer credit analytics products.
- Demonstrating Engaging key senior level stakeholders within corporations for discussions of best practices and innovations in structured finance analytics and valuation, as well as business development of products and helping drive the sales process by identifying and targeting new sales prospects.
- Champion the use of Moody's Analytics Structured Analytics & Valuation, and Economic & Consumer Credit Analytics solutions in the Oceania market
- Articulate the value of the defined portfolio of products in the context of customers' and prospects' needs.
- Lead non-customised product demonstrations focusing on specific explicit customer needs
- Engage in senior stakeholder discussions as a subject matter expert in the fields of Securitisation and Macroeconomics
- Create and execute a business plan to increase the penetration of the defined portfolio of products in the Oceania market.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to assist in the development of strategic account strategies.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Strategy to promote improvement in product quality and the development of new sources of revenue.
- Coordinate Moody's Analytics responses to requests for product and services information from prospects and clients.
- Assist in the preparation and circulation of market insight comments to create awareness of Moody's expertise internally and externally.
- Undergraduate degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) required, with coursework in accounting, statistics and economics.
- Graduate / second-level degree (e.g. MBA, Master's) preferred.
- 7+ years experience working with structured analytics and valuation, and/or economic and consumer credit analytics solutions, often through experience in one or more functional domains (e.g., securitisation origination, trust management, econometric forecasting, scenario generation / stress testing, etc.).
- Strong consulting capabilities with the ability to effectively interface with senior risk officers and key stakeholders.
- Significant experience presenting complex, technical concepts in a concise and accessible way.
- Experience with an array of financial software-based tools.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully generating revenue through the sales of financial solutions.
- Exposure to the methods and objectives of financial modeling.
- Ability to present high-level information as well as detailed demonstrations of products & services.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Impeccable team spirit as well as strong self motivation and ability to deliver excellent results under pressure.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.