Associate Director - Oracle Solution Architect, Sydney
- Join our entrepreneurial, high growth Enterprise Advisory - Management Consulting team and be part of an exciting growth area for KPMG
- Help clients understand the 'art of the possible' with Oracle Cloud Fusion and build their IT capability to achieve their growth agenda
- You'll advise some of the fastest growing mid-market clients across a variety of sectors
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
KPMG Enterprise Management Consulting provides a dedicated mid-market management consulting service, offering tier 1 consulting expertise to help our clients solve their most complex problems. With significant growth in recent years we are now seeking a top performing Associated Director to join our entrepreneurial high-growth management consulting team and be part of an exciting new growth area for KPMG. Your Opportunity
Working with KPMG you will consult on client projects, translating business and customer needs into innovative business and technology solutions. With Oracle SaaS and PaaS solutions as a base, you will work with our clients to help them bring to life the holistic technology solutions that they need to keep growing. You will be exposed to a range of exciting projects across industry sectors and service lines including:
- Helping clients understand their opportunities with cloud ERP and technology solutions and the implications to their business
- Working with client to define their journey to cloud and deliver meaningful outcomes
- Taking a lead role in technically shaping and defining transformation programs that are pragmatic and implementable.
- Collaborating with sector, strategy and operations experts to grow your knowledge and network
- Working closely with the local and national team to bring innovation to our existing capabilities to help KPMG remain at the forefront of strategy, operational excellence and technology practices and thinking
As part of the role you will be expected to have detailed knowledge of technology and its application to addressing business challenges. The focus will be on delivering high quality engagement outcomes for our clients and maintaining productive client relationships that allow you to build strong and productive professional networks over time:
How are you extraordinary?
- Take responsibility for leading technology based consulting engagements, managing the day to day delivery effort and work of the delivery team
- As part of an implementation team, lead the technical workstream with both onshore and offshore resources with responsibility for activities such as integration, data migration, reports development and data modelling.
- As required, act as a technical solution architect with responsibility for making sure that the solution that is delivered to a client is complete
- Manage stakeholders so that they have a realistic expectation of the solution that is being delivered.
- Prepare and present at key governance forums such as steering committees and design authorities
- Take responsibility for delivering high quality deliverables and outcomes for our clients
- Undertake and lead business development activities including the creation of compelling and differentiated value propositions/proposals in opportunity pursuits
- Lead and coach others in engagements, and mentoring staff as they grow their capabilities, careers and client service impact
- Support a high performance culture to consistently deliver quality outcomes for clients and great growth opportunities and mentorship for junior colleagues
We believe in diversity of thought background and unique experience. You have a solid background in technology as well as consulting, and are capable of defining technology strategies and architectures within large and complex environments, working with industry-leading experts in their respective fields, and delivering a strategic outcome. You're passionate about technology and innovation, finding novel approaches to solve problems. You thrive in a collaborative and innovative culture and want to join a firm that values problem solvers, the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and key stakeholders. We are looking for people in this role with a passion for and / or experience in the following areas:
The KPMG Difference
- Experience working in technology strategy and planning capacity as well will be very highly regarded
- Experience implementing Oracle PaaS solutions as part of a broader Oracle ERP, SCM or HCM implementation
- Application and Solution architecture experience highly desirable
- Ability to work with a broad range of technology solutions that are commonly integrated with ERP solutions will also be very highly regarded.
- Approaches to technology governance and project management skills highly desirable
- Strong written and oral communication skills a must, especially the ability to effectively communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and relationship development skills with GM and executive level roles
- Undergraduate technology based degree and 8+ years work experience;
- Postgraduate degree, such as an MBA, is of interest
- A 'learn and grow' mindset, to constantly drive improvements in individual development, our team or our client work;
- Experience in Management Consulting focused on ERP implementation is highly desirable, or an ability to demonstrate background in internal facing consulting services.
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Apply online @ ____________________or find out more by contacting: _________________ Advertised:
28 Jan 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time Applications close:
28 Feb 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now