Associate Director - Enterprise Advisory
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 24 Mar 18
See job description for details
- Join our growing entrepreneurial team in this key leadership role
- Lead a mid-market advisory portfolio with a focus on consumer and industrial markets
- Manage IT advisory engagements including IT strategies, ERP architectures and associated digital technology roadmaps
- Lead ERP Architectural and Systems Evaluation engagements for a number of clients primarily in the Consumer and Industrial Markets sector
- Work with Partners and Directors in the NSW business to further grow and expand KPMG's ERP/IT Advisory services
- Lead IT related client engagements including the design and development of IT strategies, ERP architectures and associated digital technology roadmaps
- Understand and interpret business objectives and requirements to design and develop the Enterprise Systems architecture and evaluate the ERP solutions that best suit client business and functional requirements
- Provide thought leadership in ERP and digital transformation by leveraging leading edge digital technology such as Cloud, Internet of Things, Data and Analytics, iPaaS offerings etc. to assist mid-market clients with their growth and business performance objectives
- Support business development opportunities in the Consumer and Industrial markets sector including attending monthly client planning sessions and the development of client proposals and presentations
- Interact with C Level client executives discussing the potential benefits of KPMGâ€™s ERP/IT Advisory service offerings
- Practical experience with Enterprise Solution Architecture disciplines and frameworks and a successful track record of delivering ERP led transformation programs, ideally within a Tier 1 technology-led professional services business
- Familiar with functions and features offered by various cloud-based ERP solutions from organisations like Oracle/NetSuite, Microsoft and WorkDay
- Familiar with Integration Platform as a Service (IPaaS) offerings and capabilities from organisations like Dell Boomi, MuleSoft and SnapLogic
- Understanding of Tier 1 consulting business, ERP products and related services.
- A Growth Mindset and the ability to lead, mentor and develop others in the NSW team.
- A love of digital technology and a desire to pursue a career in the field of information systems creation and implementation
- Analytical skills coupled with creativity and assertiveness
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 26 Feb 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 26 Mar 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time