Associate Director – Structured Finance/Securitisation
- Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Salary: Excellent
- Job Type: Full time
Opportunity to join a successful and well established team and work across a busy pipeline of deals in the Structured Finance/Securitisation and Credit markets.
Supporting the Directors across the Australian business, this is an opportunity to join a successful and well established team and work across a busy pipeline of deals in the Structured Finance/Securitisation and Credit markets. A key outcome of the role will be to work with a diverse set of financial institutions clients across multiple asset classes to provide financial and credit analysis of structured finance transactions.
• 4-5+ years of working in a credit risk, securitisation or structured finance role; likely gained in a bank, ratings firm or client (securitisation) issuer.
• Exceptional technical and analytical skills.
• Confident written and verbal communicator who enjoys working in a deadline driven environment.
• Highly developed financial modelling and Excel skills.
• Comfortable interacting with clients and discussing technical analysis.
You must have full working rights for Australia to be considered for this role.
For a confidential discussion around your suitability for these roles please contact Rob Hockedy on 02 9235 9470 email@example.com.