Associate Client Consultant - Benefits Concierge Team
- 12-month contract role within our Health & Benefits Concierge team
- Be part of a highly successful and collaborative national team, with proven record of continued success
At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course, flexibility goes beyond just the place of work and we are all for it. We call this AonFlex!
Our People Risk practice focuses on the provision of Consulting and Advisory services to our portfolio of valued corporate clients within Safety, Accident & Health, Life, Workers' Compensation and Private Health Insurance specialisations. You will be part of a multi-disciplined Health & Benefits team within People Risk. The Opportunity:
In this varied role you will work directly with Health and Benefits Concierge, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assist a variety of senior stakeholders to navigate our insurance application process
- Build trusted relationships with our varied client base
- Assisting high net-worth individuals through the insurance medical assessment process
- Performing general administrative tasks within the group life insurance space
- Support the broader H&B team to promote and utilise the Benefits Concierge service
- Broaden your insurance knowledge by working closely with our team experts in private health insurance, life insurance and salary continuance insurance
- Respond to client queries both email and by phone.
- Build relationships with our insurance carriers to continually improve our customer experience processes to better support our mutual clients
- Provide clients with support and product knowledge during and after the insurance application process
- Make initial contact with individuals requiring a medical assessment for the purpose of an insurance application, assist them in completing paperwork and medicals, and liaise with the insurer.
- Ensuring system and client data is accurately saved and maintained
- Look for opportunities as to how Aon can further assist these clients with respect to their insurance needs
A creative, solutions-focussed thinker, you are hungry, proactive and ready to take ownership in this role.
- Experience in an administration or customer focused role preferred
- Prior insurance experience is not necessary
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about relationship building
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with competing priorities
- Ability to be self-guided in your day to day work, taking the initiative to drive your daily workload
- Warm, approachable manner
- Ability to learn and use various customer relationship management programs
- Friendly, hardworking and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You advocate for your clients to get the best outcome
- Proficient computer skills
- Promotes and facilitates effective two way communication, both within the organisation and externally, and able to positively influence key decision makers.
- Willingness to completed any required study for the purpose of the role such as short insurance related courses
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience Executive assistant or otherwise to utilise their experience and skills in engaging constructively with senior executives to forward their career in a different direction. You will be a key liaison between Aon and senior clients and we will provide comprehensive training on product and systems. About Us:
We're a team of authentic and talented individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
How to apply:
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies.
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.
To learn more about the Aon please visit our careers site: www.aoncareers.com.au