- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Feb 18
Associate - Relationship Management (Team Support and Administration)
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Role / Responsibilities
- Provide customer relations and administration support, a key component of a small team of Relationship Managers in Sydney office to handle varied and multiple tasks.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for clients, and coordinating client and intermediary meetings.
- Assist in planning and execution of development programs.
- Handle related internal and customer enquiries.
- Manage customer management systems (Salesforce) database.
- Work as part of regional and global teams spanning the entire spectrum of Moody's business activities.
- Produce regular business reports and support the team in any ad hoc projects.
The selected candidate will be part of the Sydney based Relationship Management team and will work closely with colleagues located in other Asia Pacific offices. The Commercial department is responsible for developing commercial relationships with rating clients in Australia and New Zealand covering financial institutions, corporates, sovereigns and sub-sovereigns; as well as all classes of structured finance transactions.
- University graduate (preferred but not mandatory)
- 2 - 3 years of work experience in sales or financial markets an advantages
- Strong analytical skills and IT skills (including excel)
- Flexible, resourceful with problem solving skills.
- Engaging and able to connect with clients.
- A fast learner with the passion to learn and willingness to take the initiative.
- Articulate with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task and to prioritize multiple projects.
- Experience with customer management systems preferred
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.