Head of HR, Asia Pacific ex-Japan
LaSalle Investment Management (“LaSalle”) is a global real estate investment manager with USD 73 billion (H1 2021) of private and public real estate assets under management and nearly 800 people in 24 countries worldwide. Our diverse investor base includes public and private pension funds, insurance companies, governments, endowments and high net worth investors from across the globe. As a wholly owned member of the JLL group, LaSalle's investment teams also draw on the intelligence and resources of our parent company, giving us unique access to market opportunities and key industry leaders.
Role and Accountabilities: Develop and execute strategies to maximize performance of real estate investments and achieve investment strategy goals.
Reporting Line: Head of Asset Management (Australia)
Role and Accountabilities:
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in property economics, finance or related field with 1 - 3 years of work experience in Asset Management, Valuation or Acquisitions.
- Strong numerical literacy and MicroSoft Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Independent, well-organized and collaboration
- Firm understanding of financial concepts, analysis and modeling
- Must possess real estate experience
LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community