DESCRIPTION We are looking for a Visual Designer to work on a new project with strategic significance and high exposure. This role requires excellent design skills and the ability to hit the ground running. As a foundational member of this growing team, you will be responsible for creating best-in-class designs that will scale globally. You should be an organized self-starter that can deal with ambiguity and an excellent collaborator who has no problem presenting-and defending-your ideas to other designers, product managers, and company leaders.
You will need to apply customer data and insights to tailor your designs to customer needs and pain points. You will set the standard for design solutions with your world-class design talent, command of visual principals and keen attention to detail.
If you enjoy designing highly innovative customer experiences and solving challenging problems, come join us!
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS • A portfolio of work listed on your resume demonstrating creative designs with measurable results is essential - applications without a link to a portfolio will not be considered
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Bachelor's degree in Communication Design, Digital Design, Digital Advertising, or comparable degree program, or commensurate professional experience.
• 4+ years of experience as a visual designer, interaction designer or similar
• Experience with eCommerce, search, social, and other major application types
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS • Visual design expertise across multiple international markets.
• Experience as a lead across multi-disciplinary product teams.
• Experience designing for D2C audiences.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills, including the ability to present design clearly and persuasively to colleagues, partners, stakeholders, and especially to senior executives.
• Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
• Knowledge of information architecture, usability, UI and UX design.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.