Apigee Developer (Digital Cybercrime)
- Sydney CBD
- Nov 08, 2021
- $600 - $800 pd
Looking for a top notch Apigee Developer with an interest in digital cybercrime to join our highly talented team of engineers! Description: This is a 12 month contract role.
We are not a regular bank, we provide more than just personal banking, wealth management and business banking we provide vehicle and equipment leasing products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and other businesses across Australia.
As a member of our Apigee API development team, you will design and build the API proxies that power and protect our award-winning online and mobile banking platforms for everyday banking customers, using industry best practices. You'll be responsible for architecture, design, development, testing and operations and deliver incrementally in iterative cycles. You will have an Agile mindset and keen interest in software engineering across a range of technologies.
You'll need to have hands on experience working with the Apigee API Gateway, designing and building secure and scalable APIs Essential skills and experience:
What's in it for you:
- Thorough understanding and experience of core Apigee components and concepts, eg Proxies, Shared Flows, Developer Apps, Conditional Flows
- Knowledge and experience in implementing authentication patterns, OAuth2.0, OpenID, JWT
- Designing and implementing complex API integrations with multiple downstream systems
- Java 8+
- Desirable - financial industry experience
- Desirable - GCP and AWS exposure
- Learn from the best engineers in Australia and work on market leading products
- Be part of a team that deeply values diversity and creates space for you to be your best
- Use the latest cloud technologies to tackle interesting banking and finance problems
- Our work environment is modern and inclusive with a strong focus on employee experience
- Flexible work options, including working from home
To register your interest please send through a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the apply button at the top of the advert.