Our client is a top tier developer and operator of transport & infrastructure assets globally. As a market leader, they boast an enviable pipeline of new developments and potential investments in Australia and abroad. To support this growth in pipeline, their Corporate Finance team is looking to hire an Associate to join their team in Sydney.
The Corporate Finance team has ownership of the business’s corporate financial model and the financial models that underpin their assets and also has responsibility for driving the valuation and analysis of potential investment opportunities and other corporate activities. The Associate will play a key role in this team and will have responsibility for:
• Development & maintenance of existing and new asset and corporate financial models
• Management of financial models in support of new projects, investments and strategic initiatives
• Work with the broader corporate finance team in structuring, financing and refinancing transactions
• Preparation of valuation materials in regards to current assets and new investments
• Provide strategic and commercial decision-support to help manage, execute and implement business critical projects and opportunities
The ideal candidate will have approximately 2-5 years’ experience in a financial modelling focused role with the likely background of applicants being from Deals/Business modelling or Valuations, M&A, PPP Advisory, Infrastructure advisory, project finance or other relevant corporate finance skill set. You will also be able to demonstrate considerable commercial acumen & interpersonal skills, including the ability to present clearly & succinctly on commercial and investment-related information.
You must have full working rights for Australia to be considered for this role.
JON MICHEL EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Jon Michel Executive Search was established in 1997 to provide search and selection services to the financial, professional services and corporate sectors. The firm’s clients include commercial banks, investment banks, fund managers, insurance companies, private equity firms, stockbrokers, private equity backed companies & sophisticated investor groups, professional firms, as well as a select group of blue-chip corporates.
Areas of Specialisation
Corporate & Investment Banking | Advisory | Global Markets | Risk Management
Funds Management & Alternative Investments
Corporates & Government
Executive Management – C-Suite
Marketing & Communications