Analyst, MTM Static Data
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Apr 19
Analyst, MTM Static Data
- Ensure that requests to create, amend and off-board customer accounts on ANZ Markets’ systems are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure the maintenance of strong relationships with all business stakeholders, engage them at regular intervals, understand the business needs, and deliver any required changes post review
- Work with the project team to ensure customer satisfaction with project deliverables
About The Role
Role Location: 242 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW
Role Type: Permanent, Fulltime
You will be monitoring all the workflows across all the regions performed on a daily basis and check to ensure that all requests are completed in a timely and accurate manner, while regularly reviewing of the Email box and ensure the requests are completed as per SLA/prioritization of urgent requests and zero outstanding at EOD.
You will also be responsible for validating the changes in Nostro SSI details and update the same in the .pdf file/Omgeo Alert and communicate to the Team and appropriate audience
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the ff:
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting, Finance or Commerce/Business (3.0 GPA or above)
- Strong Microsoft Excel and analytical skills, basic SQL skills and ability to construct SQL queries preferred
- Ability to understand and follow processes,
- Ability to detect anomalies, errors and investigate and document the associated root causes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills predicate the ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders, ability to work under pressure in response to specific issues
- Internship/experience in the relevant industry (Optional)
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS093071