Analyst - Mergers & Acquisitions
- $75,000 + Super + Bonus
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Urbane Recruitment
- 20 Mar 19
An exciting new entrant into the Australian Corporate Advisory market looking to attract an M&A Analyst into their newly established team.
Whilst the business is in its invancy, the leadership team consists of highly regarded senior dealmakers across investment banking, M&A Advisory and Capital Markets. The culture promotes a collegiate atmosphere, promotion and development within this firm is due to performance and does not follow a rigid hierarchy. You will be given both the opportunity and responsibility to prove yourself, develop the keys skills and advance your career within an exciting and entreprenurial new brand.
With a number of key transactions and clients already secured you'll be joining an active and successful M&A Advisory firm from day one.
The successful candidates will possess:
- You will be an intelligent, highly numerate individual with strong academics.
- 2-4 years’ experience ideally gained within an Investment Bank, Corporate Advisory or Big 4 Transaction Services/Advisory
- First class technical skills set, strong financial modelling and valuations across M&A/DCF
- You will demonstrate a high level of initiative and pro-activity in all aspects of your approach
- You should be passionate about this industry & demonstrate enthusiasm & drive to expand your knowledge
- The work ethic and ambition required to succeed in a demanding and fast pace environment.
This business prides itself on it's transaparency and team work, your talent and commitment will be recognised and rewarded.
Due to Visa restrictions only candidates with full Australian working rights can be considered for this position.