Analyst - Corporate Finance
- $125,000 - $145,000
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Urbane Recruitment
- 20 Mar 19
Due to increasing deal flow, this mid-market corporate advisory house is seeking an Executive to strengthen and add value to their Sydney business.
A true client centric, strategic advisory business built upon reputation and strong historical relationships within a wide range of listed and unlisted corporate’s. The business boasts a full product suite of M&A, Equity and Debt Advisory.
Promotion and development within this firm is due to performance and does not follow a rigid hierarchy. You will be given both the opportunity and responsibility to prove yourself, advance your career & lift your profile within the market. The culture promotes a collegiate atmosphere and brings together an impressive team across advisory M&A, Capital Markets, Funds Management and Financing – this is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career and reap the rewards.
The successful candidates will possess:
- You will be an intelligent, highly numerate individual with strong academics.
- 2-4 years’ experience ideally gained within an Investment Bank or Corporate Advisory
- First class technical skills set, strong financial modelling and valuations across M&A/DCF
- You will demonstrate a high level of initiative and pro-activity in all aspects of your approach
- You should be passionate about this industry & demonstrate enthusiasm & drive to expand your knowledge
This is a business highly regarded for leveraging the careers of its high performers, your talent and commitment will be recognised and rewarded.
Due to Visa restrictions only candidates with full Australian working rights can be considered for this position.