Financial Crime Analytics (FCA)
is responsible for the maintenance of and enhancements to the Group's AML and Sanctions systems by way of data analytics, modelling and continual systems optimisation.
Your role will ensuring our detection systems are kept up to date with the latest emerging trends, whilst ensuring alert rates are optimised within a Board-approved risk appetite.
You will be responsible for identifying and implementing continuous improvement opportunities and ensure any impacts are communicated and managed effectively.
You will be required regularly to engage with projects to provide requirements and assist with testing and change management activities.
Skills and Experience
- Min. 1 years' experience using data analytics tools and platforms SAS, SQL and Teradata.
- Strong data analysis and data mining aptitude.
- Ability to document business requirements.
- Experience in building models in Enterprise Miner / R is desired but not required.
- A demonstrated ability to work with business stakeholders to resolve issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill and numeracy skills.
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology
- Experience in Risk management is desired but not required.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 25/10/2020