Amazon Connect Specialty Consultant
DESCRIPTION Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers and partners use cloud computing web services to do big new things faster and at lower cost? Do you have a background in enterprise call centers, and a passion for driving innovation into existing IT organizations? Are you comfortable working on-site in a variety of business environments, leading teams through high-impact projects blending the newest technology with existing operational methodologies and tooling? Are you passionate about helping customers solve the people, organizational and process issues preventing them realizing the benefits of cloud?
At AWS, we're hiring experienced consultants with a background in enterprise call centers to help our enterprise customers understand, plan and implement best practices around migrating, building, managing and operating Amazon Connect within their AWS cloud environments. Our consultants will deliver proof-of-concept projects, re-usable artifacts, reference architectures, and lead implementation projects to assist some of the world's leading enterprises transform their call centers to Amazon Connect and the AWS platform.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about:
• Working on the cutting edge of innovative AWS products and services
• Maintaining domain knowledge and expertise in enterprise call centers, workforce management, Artificial Intelligence and CRM platforms
• Implementing and extending frameworks and methodologies commonly used by enterprises to assess, migrate, and transform the call center experience
• Architecting and building large-scale solutions, which integrate smoothly in cloud and hybrid operating models for supporting Amazon Connect
• Providing guidance on the people, organizational, security and compliance aspects of transforming the contact center to the Cloud
• Setting-up and configuring AWS services in-line with best practices
• Coaching customers and partner teams to be self-sufficient
• Expertise - Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn how to build and move to production grade AWS environments that support Amazon Connect
• Solutions - Define and deliver on-site Professional Services engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer requirements, proposing and delivering packaged offerings, and delivering custom solution engagements, specifically focused on call center organization, processes, tooling and integration. Software development experience with building contact center integrations is a plus.
• Delivery - Engagements include short on-site projects proving the use of AWS services to support new distributed computing solutions that often span private cloud and public cloud services. Engagements will include integration and adaption of existing enterprise call centers into Amazon Connect.
• Insights - Work with AWS product, engineering and support teams to convey partner and customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps. Share real world implementation challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption and drive greater value from use of AWS cloud services. Contribute to best practice in the form of whitepapers and playbooks.
• Partnering - Work with new vendors to help them become MSPs and enable and upskill existing partners.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS • Bachelor's degree.
• Extensive oexperience as an enterprise IT Architect in customer-facing roles.
• Responsibility for designing, implementing and operating call centers or telecommunication infrastructures within enterprise environment.
• Hands-on technical practitioner and individual contributor.
• Ability to be mobile and available for international assignments
• Hands-on experience working on the design, development and deployment of enterprise supporting systems at scale.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS • Computer Science or Engineering background preferred; Masters degree desired.
• 10+ years of experience building call center / collaboration / telephony platforms in a Cloud or On-Premises environment, particularly building application integration capabilities for CRM/ WFM platforms.
• Familiarity with Amazon Connect capabilities, benefits, and required deployment skills.
• Visible IT Industry thought leadership on relevant topics related to enterprise IT call centers and infrastructure.
• Enterprise call center / telecomm implementation and operations experience.
• Serverless development experience including complex integrations with Lex, Lambda, Redshift, Aurora, Kinesis and Dynamo DB.
• Software Development / DevOps experience with integrating contact center platforms, CRMs, WFMs and AI.
• Use of AWS services in distributed environments with Microsoft, IBM, Citrix, VMware, Oracle, HP, etc.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.