See job description for details
Agile Coach - 6 month initial contract - up to $900 + super Your new company
Large technology focused organisation looking for an Agile Coach within the transformation team. You will be guiding the teams to navigate through the transformation journey, encouraging new mental models, driving business outcomes while improving team safety. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Facilitating delivery of initiatives and feature sets under the Scrum/Kanban process.
- Mentor and coach teams in adopting Agile ways-of-working.
- Contribute to building the knowledge bank & resources as needed including training materials.
- Deliver training, coaching and guidance to the teams
- Support teams to work efficiently, create transparency and improve collaboration.
- Managing boards and project documentation in Jira/Confluence
What you'll get in return
- 5+ years experience as a Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach
- Experience in coaching teams in the adoption of the Agile best practices
- Proficient in multiple agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, design thinking, HCD, and other frameworks
- Experience coaching non-technical teams (digital, operations, business) in a corporate environment
- Broad experience in digital topics including product management, design thinking, engineering and DevOps.
- Proficient in Agile tooling (JIRA/Confluence) and delivery tooling (AWS, CI/CD pipeline tooling).
- Scrum Master certifications (CSM, PSM).
Initial 6 month contract with possible extension - up to $900 + super What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508