At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work.. and we are all for it. We call this AonFlex! The Opportunity:
The role is a part of the Marketing Operations function that sits within the Aon Australia wide marketing and communications team consisting of 25 members.
While the role supports and is the backbone of the marketing team within Australia, it also collaborates with global colleagues to coordinate our operations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Setting up suppliers in Workday
- Processing purchase orders and invoices in Coupa, and in coordination with Aon's Account Payable team
- Processing credit card payments for online services
- Reconciling & reporting on monthly budget actuals and advising on necessary accruals
- Updating & maintaining the Hive9 budget management tool for Australia
- Facilitating monthly budget forecast adjustments with marketing managers
- File and track details of contracts or agreements that the marketing team has in place with major suppliers
- Ad hoc administration such as organising team meetings and updating the department's BCP plan
This position will suit someone with high attention to detail. Suitable people will also have:
- 2-3 years' experience in an administrative, finance or operations related role
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Accounts Payable and/or budget management
- Experience or exposure to marketing and/or professional services beneficial
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- High attention to detail
- Proactive and persistent in problem solving
- Methodical and process oriented
- Superior organisation skills
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
Here are some of the key benefits you'll get at Aon:
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies and offers career advancement opportunities
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences and skills.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.
To learn more about the Aon please visit our careers site: www.aoncareers.com.au