Account Executive, Marketing Cloud | Australia
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Sales Job Details
Salesforce Marketing Cloud
is a leading global provider of cross-channel digital marketing solutions that empower organisations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through real-time personalisation, email, mobile, social media, Web and marketing automation. A deep understanding of marketers' needs drives us-because we are marketers too. No other digital marketing company invests in product innovation the way we do, giving our clients access to truly cutting-edge technology. Joining forces with pioneers in cloud computing, we offer an even more superior experience to our customers and employees.
By partnering state of the art technology with the best and brightest employees in the industry, we foster a culture of constant innovation and growth. Consistently ranked by employees as one of the "Best Places to Work". What's in it for you?
What you will get from us is the opportunity to sell the best products available, best in class sales & negotiation training, an excellent commission plan, outstanding benefits including 7 days of paid volunteering each year, subsidised health insurance, a wellness benefit to cover gym or sporting fees, the latest tech including Apple, Samsung or Dell, outstanding support from pre-sales, marketing, lead generation, training services and more. About the Position
The Growth Account Executive
creates, identifies and closes sales for Salesforce Marketing Cloud. You will drive deals from first contact to close and must be a self starter who can generate a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and effectively manage complex deals through the entire sales process to closure. You will be focussing on our emerging small business Growth accounts, partnering with other Account Executives to drive sales. Responsibilities
- Create and drive revenue within a specified territory
- Increasing revenue spend within emerging small businesses
- Generate business opportunities through prospecting and cold-calling as well as upselling into existing accounts
- Drive brand awareness campaigns and lead generation in assigned territory
- Meet or exceed all sales quotas
- Develop strategic territory business plan
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting with our CRM
- A proven track record of net new sales 4+ years of complex software sales experience preferably into C-Suite and Marketing Departments
- Experience managing a large list of accounts that are a hybrid of net new and install
- Consistent achievement of year over year quota attainment of new revenue
- Experience selling to the C-suite
- Exceptional organisation, presentation, and communication skills - both verbal and written
- Ability and proven experience with strategic account planning
- Track record of sales excellence (ability to articulate sales process) is a must and formal sales training is a plus
- Knowledge of marketing platforms, CDPs, advertising solutions, and services are a plus
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we're delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionise the way they sell, service, market and innovate. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the Wold's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and #3 on BOSS's Best Places to Work Australia list. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success. We provide an inclusive, supportive environment to nurture your growth and help you progress in your career. Ready to find your #dreamjob? Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.