Account Executive, Datorama (Marketing Analytics & Insights)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Sales Job Details
Datorama powers marketing intelligence for thousands of brands, agencies and publishers globally helping them make smarter marketing decisions every day.
We are seeking analytics, adtech, and martech technology experts to join the Salesforce Datorama team. About the position:
This is your opportunity to be on the cutting edge of Marketing Technology.
Datorama powers marketing intelligence for thousands of brands, agencies and publishers globally helping them make smarter marketing decisions every day. We are seeking the brightest minds in Marketing Analytics to join the Salesforce Datorama sales team.
You don't have to have previous sales experience, but it is important that you are a Subject Matter Expert on all things Marketing Analytics and Insights. You:
We are looking for the following attributes:
- Experience in selling Software as a Service
- Work in SaaS or Media at the moment, and have a passion for Marketing and Marketing Analytics & Insights
- Work in an Agency on the tech - using Datorama or a like-minded tool to drive marketing and advertising performance
- Work as a marketer, and are obsessed with measurement, forever searching for the best place to spend your next $1
- Hungry, driven personalities with a "startup mentality"
- Understand the changing nature of the digital industry and eco-system as a whole
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Experience working with the "C" level - CMO, CDO is a plus
- An active listener with strong business acumen to deeply understand our customer's challenges
- Strong focus on delivering customer success with a consultative, outcome-based sales approach
- A highly collaborative team player with company-first mentality-"be a good human" is a core value, meaning we leave our egos at the door and support each other to drive results and win together
About the position:
- Develop robust and unique Points of View tying a customer's business challenges to solution benefits
- Identify the best opportunities within a list of named accounts
- Build strong relationships with customers and prospects by illustrating deep product and industry knowledge
- Own delivery of product positioning and competitive differentiators with strong communication and presentation skills
- Develop and deliver specific use cases and business value for each qualified target account
- Lead product specific selling motion within a team selling structure
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
As part of a selling team, you will deliver net new and up-sell bookings within an assigned territory. You will partner with other members of the B2C sales team to increase value for our customers using the Salesforce Customer Success Platform.
You will effectively cultivate and develop a point of view on how you can help a potential customer, build solid relationships with marketers and their agencies as a trusted advisor on all things Marketing Analytics & Insights, and ensure they are successful with Datorama post-purchase by engaging with the right Professional Services and Account Management resources. Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.