- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- Kelly Executive
Rate: $40.0 to $50.0 p/h + Super
Our client, a household name and Global Search Engine Giant has an opportunity for a Digital Inventory and Content Coordinator to join their team based in Pyrmont. A constant presence in the world's top places to work, this is an opportunity to join a high preforming team and learn from the best in the business.
- Assist and support client using Google Preferred packages.
- Management, curation and ongoing maintenance of LineUps
- Handling inquiries and requests from external clients about Google Preferred.
- First point of contact and matter expert on top 5% YouTube content, CPM's and market demographics
- Partner with clients and understand their business needs and how Preferred Content can grow their business
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Commerce or equivalent practical experience
- A confident communicator able to simplify complex information
- 2 Years of experience in publishing, TV or junior level media advertisement
- Knowledge of SQL to create and extract data will be extremely advantageous
If you have the relevant qualifications, experience and would love a new challenge, apply now!
Please note that this is a 1-year contract with possibilities of extension and/or permanency at the end of the contract and you must be Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen to apply. For a confidential discussion, call Andrea Beltran ono 02 9246 6052. The successful candidate must undergo an Australian Federal Police Check.