Account Development Specialist
- Maintain high level of product knowledge including key research, product features and ?benefits and other elements of services.
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall client health.
- Convey the company's value proposition and deliver on activity targets and retention goals.
- Assist with client demonstrations and provide training, and on-site visits to improve ?workflow adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Drive engagement of content through channels that align with customers' workflows.
- Contact clients to promote and secure their attendance at analyst meetings, roundtables, ?briefings, teleconferences and other events.
- Promote awareness regarding publications and new research to the client bases.
- Gain and maintain familiarity with client organizations and processes to create and execute on Account Plans.
- Provide proactive customer service by working closely across teams to ensure client issues ?and needs are communicated and resolved effectively.
- Work collaboratively with account coverage team and play a critical role in the contract ?renewal process and client retention strategy by growing relationships which cover a defined ?territory and base of business.
- Provide forecast and pipeline information to management.
- Uncover new opportunities and mitigate risks by coordinating with appropriate internal ?teams.
- Moderate travel will be required (approximately 20 - 40%), COVID permitting.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) required, preferably within finance or business-related discipline.
- A Moody's employee at this level would typically have 2-3 years' experience in sales, relationship management or other related client-facing position, preferably within the financial services sector.
- Experience in account management, client services or sales support is preferred.
- Experience running in-person and/or virtual client meetings.
- History of demonstrating customer focus with an ability to convey important messages to clients, develop rapport and be able to manage clients' expectations.
- Excellent time management/organizational skills. Able to adhere to short deadlines and work with many different teams.
- Must provide evidence of achieving/exceeding targets and goals.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.