*AWS Skills Guild SA*
Amazon Web Services seeks a Solution Architecture Enterprise Readiness Specialist who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and has a passion for standardising internal and external customer facing activities into enablement and best practice in the interest of Solution Architect readiness to drive customer adoption of the AWS platform and AWS Skills Guild program. The 'AWS Skills Guild (Guild)' is an APAC program designed for customers who are undergoing a digital transformation. It aims to help these customers on their cloud journey by providing a programmatic and tailored cloud transformation experience.
Reporting to the APAC Head of Specialists Solutions Architecture, this person will be responsible for conducting the enablement and readiness activities for the AWS Skills Guild program for the technical field. This person will be responsible for participating in customer facings activities, alongside APAC Solutions Architects and the AWS Skills Guild Tech Lead, related to the AWS Skills Guild. They will be working with stakeholders and relevant functional teams to develop scalable and repeatable activities aligned to the AWS Skills Guild program. This role will also be the conduit between the program and the technical field communities in the region including the technical field teams (Solutions Architects, Technical Account Managers, Professional Services) across the region.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Deliver and drive customer excitement by conducting enablement and readiness activities in target customers including game days, immersion days, community of practice and other events.
• Conduct relevant enablement and readiness programs for competencies for our customers that aligns to the AWS Skills Guild program. Covering technical breadth of AWS and related technologies as well as soft, business and professional communication skills for all relevant areas in APAC leveraging multiple learning tools, and measuring success throughout.
• Create innovative and engaging enablement formats (whiteboards, videos, case studies, role plays, competitions etc.) for the AWS Skills Guild program.
• Foster knowledge sharing in both the Solution Architecture function and customer communities to identify enablement needs.
• Review and manage the existing content library to determine opportunities to improve the learning experience, ensure the content is current and relevant and best approach/technology is employed.
• Frequent travel may be required. Basic Qualifications
• 5+ years of IT industry experience with exposure to end-to-end outcomes of IT projects and initiatives
• Training/learning development or people/organisational transformation experience
• Experience developing and supporting training/enablement for both technical and non-technical content
• Customer facing experience such as consultant, solutions architect/pre-sales, customer relationship manager or similar.
• Cross-functional team experience/exposure
• Excellent communication skills and editing for the purpose of knowledge transfer and skill development; this includes skill in collaborating with subject matter experts and managers to help write and develop both technical and non-technical content.
• A self-starter who possesses intellectual curiosity; proven team player at ease with rolled up sleeves; ability to successfully operate with limited guidance. Preferred Qualifications
• A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer science of information technology.
• AWS certifications highly regarded.