AVP Relationship Manager, Citi Corporate Bank (Global Subsidiaries Group) - Sydney/ Melbourne
The Global Subsidiaries Group (GSG) within Citi's Corporate Bank strives to be the market's leading provider of financial services to local affiliates of the world's largest and most prominent multi-national corporations. Citi's unique global relationship network is widely regarded by our institution customers as being best-in-class in terms of client coverage and delivery of banking solutions in over 100 countries.
The GSG Relationship Manager helps orchestrate the delivery and execution of the entire spectrum of Citi's products and services within Australia. She/he will relationship manage an existing portfolio of multi-national clients, analyze existing business flows to identify trends in product usage and return hurdles, help identify future business and cross sell opportunities.
Working for Citi's GSG franchise is an opportunity to be in a Corporate Banker role within a high-visible organisation, and the successful candidate will gain exposure to an open and multicultural working environment. Citi's focus on global mobility will also provide opportunities to work throughout the GSG network that spans the globe. Key Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of over 70 multinational clients
- Primary client and internal business partner interface for a portfolio of multinational clients
- Originate and cross sell all Citi's products (including but not limited to cash management, trade, foreign exchange, capital markets, loans) with a view to expanding our local client wallet share in line with the global relationship client strategy;
- Generate revenue growth across all product groups in line with assigned goals by cross selling new products to existing clients, increasing revenue from existing products and new client acquisition
- Within the Global Banking client base, assist in the identification, qualification, and wallet sizing of prospective clients for new business initiatives.
- Manage credit due diligence, credit excess, KYC and AML requirements against your designated client portfolio.
- At least 5 years' direct experience in a coverage or client sales within banking services industry
- Demonstrated track record in growing revenues on a consistent basis
- Understanding of banking products (loans, FX, derivatives, cash management, trade) and knowledge of Capital Markets and Corporate and Structured Finance products
- Ability to work within a matrix organisation and collaborate effectively with product partners and banking colleagues, locally, regionally and globally.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal), presentation skills, and analytical skills, including assimilating new information quickly and relating it to the needs of the client portfolio
- Quick learner and has the ability to understand application of new products or services quickly and effectively
- Self-starter with proactive, client-centric attitude
- Good understanding of financial statements including profit and loss statement and balance sheet
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Institutional Banking Job Family:
Corporate Banking Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting