ACES Manager, AU Ops Excellence
The AU Operations Excellence team is seeking an enthusiastic, data-driven and technology-minded ACES Manager to contribute to the improvement, growth and fast paced changes of the AU Operations network.
The Operations Excellence team supports Fulfillment Center (FC) process improvement on behalf of Amazon customers. Our team owns the responsibility of orchestrating the technology project deployment, communication, troubleshooting and change management. We support virtual process setup, software and equipment standardization and design & rollout of software projects. We provide support and definition for new FC launches and ad-hoc FC process support.
Successful candidate will work in partnership with WWOpsACES; Benchmarking,GCF ACES, ECCF ACES, worldide central flow teams and worldwide Subject Matter Experts (SME) network towards parity, design, development and tactical execution of operations improvement projects, deployment and change of tech or processes, focusing on flow and SME development of AU.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Be the SME in the network evidenced as being the 'go to' process owner for the most complex operational problems of their processes and significantly influencing and driving the technical vision and roadmap to advance fulfillment center products and services
• Key influencer in contributing to strategic goals, roadmap and plans for your process area including idea scoping, business analysis, prioritization, and robust planning. By writing compelling business proposals for a diverse audience (Technology leaders, business leaders and operational leaders).
• End to end project management of multiple project simultaneously, with a time critical delivery.
• Deliver savings according to the established target and create financial models together with finance partners to control and report on the deliverables.
• Drive mindful discussions with numerous cross-functional business and technology teams through ideation, planning and execution including AFT (Amazon Fulfillment Technology), FC Launch, Supply Chain, and AU fulfillment center leaders.
• Create standards for your process and create training material in collaboration with the Learning & Development team, to secure high level of knowledge within the FC operations.
• Work closely with the extended ECCF ACES teams, to define the physical process, process metrics and training material to create and audit the highest process standards.
• Build a network with WW teams to share knowledge and identify and implement best practice across the region/ network
• Travel locally up to 30% of the time. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent Level 5 qualification.
• Direct management experience for a salaried-employee population and their / teams' respective performance
• Experience with performance metrics, process improvement, and Lean techniques (how, when, who)
• The ability to dive deep into data and provide thought-provoking, workable business solutions
• Ability to work with cross functional teams
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.