3rd Level Technical Support Lead
- Sydney CBD
- Sep 02, 2021
- $120k - $160k
Looking for an experienced System Admin with leadership qualities to join a Microsoft premium tier partner during an exciting growth phase! About us:
We are a top ranked global software and regulated telco company who are rated in the top 3 global innovator's in the Cloud Contact Centre sector and tier 1 in quality voice and video communications. Opportunity:
Join the first all-channel cloud communications ISV solution that is available with zero-touch set up, a global operating Microsoft premium tier business partner that is rapidly expanding with new and exciting technologies.
This 3rd level Technical Support role is a brilliant opportunity to join an exciting cloud communications business that is in a rapid growth phase and is looking to hire more high energy and ambitious staff.
The role is available in New Zealand
as part of our global coverage reporting to the CTO in Dublin. Job Description
Taking a leadership type role within the 3rd level support team you will handle all support escalations that are not dealt with by the 1st and 2nd level teams. We require this candidate to have significant experience in similar roles and to bring strong process, organizational and network knowledge. What you'll be doing:
What you need to bring with you:
- Professional, self-assured communications between all technical stakeholders from 1st level to 3rd level Technical Support and Product team where required.
- Process enhancement and decision making around the elevation of issues from 1st level Technical Support and further elevation to 3rd level Technical Support if required.
- Resolution and root-cause analysis of issues raised by 1st/2nd level Technical Support, responding in a timely manner.
- Prioritize bug ticket backlog with Product team.
- Ability to drive automation and process improvement
- Customer facing when situations demand that this is elevated from 1st level Technical Support.
- 7+ years' experience in level 2 and 3 support
- A background in PBX and VoIP would be HUGELY beneficial to your chances of selection
- Experience in technical support of SaaS applications and mobile apps.
- Proven Track record for being able to handle difficult customer situations in support of account management team
- Appetite to take on responsibility and ability to handle a large volume of customer requirements in a high growth environment.
- Proven network expertise and ability to run through checklists with customers to identify potential risks within customer networks to solution delivery.
- Windows Server
- Internet Information Systems (IIS)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Cisco Routers
- General Telecoms Experience
- F5 Security
- Server Hardware Maintenance
To register your interest please send through a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the apply button at the top of the advert.