2021 GBS Business Operations Analyst Internship - Sydney
Completing an Internship at IBM will give you practical, on-the-job experience. You get great exposure to a global corporate environment working in a team of friendly professionals.
Your Role and Responsibilities
To be successful in securing an internship in IBM Global Business Services, you will be highly motivated with a positive attitude and willingness to learn. Ideally, you also have a strong interest or experience with data analysis, in particular using Excel spreadsheets. Responsibilities include:
- Accurate and effective measurement, reporting and analysis provided to business leaders
- Working closely with, and compiling presentations for senior executives and professionals
- Assist with planning and execution of day to day business operations
- Excel, Powerpoint, Excel Microsoft Word (Intermediate skills favourable)
- Data entry and analysis
- Very good written & oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently (self-directed) and as part of a team
- Ability to deal with people at a senior level & build business relationships
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
12 months Study backgrounds:
All degrees welcomed To be eligible to apply:
Intern applicants must meet the following requirements:
• Have Australian citizenship or Australian Permanent Residency
• Have New Zealand citizenship or New Zealand Permanent Residency
• Have at least a credit average from respective universities
• You will be enrolled in a tertiary degree at University in Australia/ New Zealand - Throughout the internship program
• Candidates must be from Australian or New Zealand Universities
• Have no more than 2 years relevant work experience EEO
We believe true innovation is driven by diversity, so in order to uphold our reputation as an industry-leading enterprise, we rely on people from different backgrounds, different perspectives and different attitudes. So come on board and join us as we enter a new era for our industry - and our planet.
For more information about IBM's internship program:
Have a question you'd like to ask?
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ibmcareersanz
Upload your CV, cover letter, academic transcript and your Right to Work document (AU/NZ passport, citizenship/birth certificate and photo identification).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise