- Redfern, New South Wales, Australia Redfern New South Wales AU
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
Our client, a leading NSW Government department, is seeking to appoint an experienced System Administrator. This role will see you as part of an application management and support team that is accountable for delivering activities associated with the application lifecycle. You will role ensures high quality and responsive customer service, good practice IT service management, application support and maintenance, and support for the implementation of new initiatives.
The Lead Application Specialist provides sound, technical and professional advice to the role supervisor, and actively contributes to planning, systems documentation and reporting.
- Experience within a large complex environment.
- Significant amount of end user support experience.
- Extensive experience in Office 365 tenant level administration and configuration.
- Proven experience in SharePoint Online administration and configuration.
- Demonstrated experience providing customer facing support and consultation across the office 365/SharePoint online space.
To find out more about this, and other opportunities across NSW Government, contact Stefan Cupac on 02 8986 3154 or apply now.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.