See job description for details
An opportunity has for an experienced Paraplanner to join a self-licensed financial planning practice. Your new company
A self-licensed boutique financial planning practice in the western suburbs. specialise in direct investment and comprehensive financial planning strategies in managing superannuation and private portfolios for high-net-worth clients. Due to organic growth an opportunity is now available for a Senior Paraplanner. Your new role
Reporting to the senior financial adviser, you will be primarily responsible for assisting the financial planners, who are passionate about providing tailored wealth management solutions to individual clients. As a Senior Paraplanner your responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Preparing compliant, personalised Statements of Advice for new and existing clients.
- Assisting with strategy development and modelling in conjunction with the adviser.
- Working with other paraplanners and team members to meet deadlines and client service standards.
- Providing technical support and advice to clients and advisers.
- Remaining up to date on legislative and industry changes and investment market developments.
The successful candidate will possess:
What you'll get in return
- A strong client service ethic.
- Experience as a paraplanner with a particular focus in strategy development.
- A university qualification and be RG146 compliant.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- A firm understanding of compliance requirements.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a small team.
- Experience in using Xplan (preferable) or other financial planning software.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
In return for your dedication and hard work you'll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary on offer for the right candidate.
- Opportunity to develop under highly regarded financial advisors.
- Free Parking
- Outstanding culture, collaborative and friendly environment
If you're passionate about this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Banking contact Rory Jackson at Hays on 08 9265 9133 or email Rory.Jackson@hays.com.au
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. LHS 297508