Senior Consultant - People & Change, Management Consulting
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 23 Sep 17
See job description for details
- Got big plans for your career? Ours are even bigger
- Change Management, Organisational Design delivering large scale business transformation projects
- Fast growing business offering exceptional career opportunities
KPMG's Advisory business partners with clients to help them address complex business problems to ensure sustainable business outcomes; from improving operational performance, to developing corporate strategy and managing transformational change.
KPMG's People & Change team works alongside our clients to unlock people and organisational potential and navigate transformational change across all functions to improve performance. Key focus areas are: Organisational Design, Behavioural Change Management, HR Function & Workforce Optimisation and Talent Management.
Your new role
We are currently searching for Senior Consultants to join the People and Change team with accountability for executing a variety of advisory engagements. Your ability to analyse information efficiently and to develop innovative solutions to solve client issues will see you develop and grow within the practice.
You will be joining an experienced team, gaining exposure to continual learning opportunities across a variety of client projects. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Successfully delivering designated work modules
- Designing significant portions of project work-plan and actioning accordingly
- Building credibility as an expert to client and advising sensible solutions
- Displaying intellectual and analytical acumen required to solve major operational challenges
- Showing strong problem solving ability ensuring quality and accuracy of project deliverables
To be successful in this position you must have strong recent tertiary qualifications and bring a diverse background that could include:
- Experience working for a Consulting firm, or a related background within HR corporate services
- Some exposure to change management, organisational design or other strategic work within HR will be advantageous
- A developed toolkit of problem solving frameworks, advanced numerical and analytical skills and sound business judgement
- Relevant sector experience would be desirable including Mining, Utilities, Infrastructure, Government and Oil & Gas.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 07 Sep 2017 W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 13 Oct 2017 W. Australia Standard Time