- Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- 16 Jan 18
Senior Associate OR Associate Director, Client Risk Solutions, Global Markets, Perth
Senior Associate OR Associate Director, Client Risk Solutions, Global Markets, PerthJob no: 997042
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Perth CBD & West
Categories: Institutional Banking
Senior Associate OR Associate Director, Client Risk Solutions, Global Markets
Institutional Banking and Markets (IB&M) is responsible for managing the Group's relationships with major corporate and government clients and institutional investors, and provides a full range of capital raising, transactional and risk management products and services.
Our purpose is to enhance our clients' success through market-leading capabilities and unique insights. It's part of our DNA.
Markets is a department of IB&M and is responsible for all of the Group's activities in interest rate, bond, foreign exchange, credit, debt and commodity trading. This covers both physical and derivative markets; and Operational support function for Global Markets as well as other IB&M Departments.
Your impact & contribution:
Provide Global Markets Risk Management products and services to a defined Corporate client base.
You will provide specialist interest rate risk management and foreign exchange risk management services via innovative solutions and products; to achieve increased client value and market share.
- Sell interest rate/ FX risk management products to a defined client base with the objective of meeting individual and team revenue growth targets.
- Maintain and service client portfolio, by providing risk management and hedging advice together with economic commentary.
- Develop new business opportunities and grow existing business.
- Develop, present and implement structured risk management strategies and solutions.
- Identify and assess the risks, which could prevent you from achieving the objectives of your role.
- Develop a strong and trusted relationship with the targeted clients. Client contact ranges from treasury dealer to CFO.
Your experience and qualifications:
- Superior knowledge of financial services and Global Markets products
- Proven commitment to comply with regulations, policies and process
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) including presentation and public speaking
- AFMA Tier 1 accreditation (desirable)
- Tertiary qualification in finance or business related field (desirable)
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Please apply online to be considered for this role. Have a question about your application, our process or what happens next? Click here for some of the most commonly asked questions about applying for a role at CommBank.
We value you and won't leave you hanging. Our advertising closes 18 January 2017 but expect to hear from us within a week of the closing date. Best of luck!
Advertised: 04 Jan 2018 W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 18 Jan 2018 W. Australia Standard Time
It's our people's talent, initiative, ideas and energy that help us achieve great things, together.