SAP SuccessFactors Consultant
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Deloitte Australia
- 21 Apr 19
SAP SuccessFactors Consultant
Consulting- SAP SuccessFactors - Consultant/Senior Consultant
• Flexiblework arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
• World-classlearning and leadership programs
• Employeeexcellence awards/Employee appreciation month
Deloitte Human Capital + SAP SuccessFactors: Enhancing thebusiness value of human resources like never before!
What will your typical day look like?
Thisrole will be part of HR technology projects including implementation andtechnology business case and system selection. The role will focus ontransforming HR functions across all industries. Our consultants adviseon implementing innovative solutions and the use of cutting edge enablingtechnologies.
This would include:
- Working indiverse and multi-disciplinary teams of Analysts, Consultants and SeniorConsultants to deliver against client objectives
- Providinginsight, innovation and thought leadership to clients on the latest thinkingacross HR technology.
- Challengingclients to think commercially from a holistic organisational perspective andnot solely from a HR view point
- Upholding anddriving high quality standards across all client work
About the team
Sittingwithin Human Capital Consulting, our forward-thinking team specialises in allthings tech. We revamp the way our client companies work and craftbeautifully-designed, fully integrated systems with solutions like SAP, Oracle,and Workday. In our solution-focused team, we get a little nervous with theaverage as learning and collaboration sees no end.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
Our practice is growing and we're keen to speak with SAPSuccessFactors Technical Consultants. Tosucceed you will be able to demonstrate the following:
• SAPTechnical consultant having at least 1 end-to-end project experience in SAPSuccessFactors either with: Employee Central (Core Hybrid or Full cloud),Talent only (Talent Hybrid)
• Experiencein SuccessFactors integration both using the standard out of box integrations(Productised) as well as developing custom integrations using one or both of:
SAP CPI (Cloud Platform Integration)
• Goodunderstanding of SuccessFactors APIs - both SOAP based as well as ODATA
• Generalunderstanding around data migration into SuccessFactors
• EmployeeCentral related objects
• Talentrelated objects
• Recruitingand On boarding related objects
• Learning(LMS) related objects
• Generalunderstanding of Single Sign-on with SuccessFactors and security settings
• Understandingaround SAP Cloud Connector would be beneficial but not essential
The minimum salary requirement for this role is $70,000 including 9.5%superannuation.
At Deloitte, we createpositively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feelvalued and achieve their full potential. We value difference,and embracepeople with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people workbest in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if theworking pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidentialconversation about this role, contact Anoushka Singh from the Talent team. We'd love to hear from you.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP159390