See job description for details
A bank in Perth is looking at adding a Relationship Manager to its team. Your new company
This bank is one of the top foreign banks in Australia in terms of asset size. The oldest operating bank of its kind in Australia and it provides both corporate and personal financial services. Your new role
In your role as Relationship Manager, for business development in the corporate and institutional banking sector. You will need to build and maintain sustainable and effective relationships with corporate institutional customers where you will promote tailored products, services and solutions to appropriate customers. You will conduct credit proposals and manage a portfolio. Other duties will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Fulfil the business development target and financial budget.
- Implement the bank's strategy
- Manage effective relationships
- To act as a primary contact point with clients and maintain regular contact
- To comprehend and present to appropriate customers the bank's pre-determined credit strategies, products and tailor-made solutions.
- To conduct credit proposal and portfolio management
- To monitor local and international credit market issues to ensure adequate precautions are available to minimise the bank's credit risk
- To provide an analysis of competitor and the benchmarks of the local markets
- To complete or assist with the relevant credit and legal documentation.
Your previous experience in a similar role within this area will lead to your success, as will:
What you'll get in return
- University bachelor's degree or above in business, finance or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of comprehensive banking products and procedures.
- Ability to develop and implement strategy
- Ability to work in a team
- Thorough knowledge of the Australian market
- Highly desirable: able to speak English and Mandarin
- Established network of customer relationships
- Good ability of financial analysis and credit structure
In return for your dedication and hard work you'll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary
- Perth CBD location
- Permanent role
- Personal development is encouraged
If you're passionate about this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Banking & Insurance contact Rory Jackson at Hays on 08 9265 9133 or email Rory.Jackson@hays.com.au
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply LHS 297508