See job description for details
One of the big 4 banks have a 12 month contract with likely extensions for an experienced Project Manager. Your new company
One of the big 4 banks have a 12 month contract with likely extensions for an experienced Project Manager. Your new role
As an experienced project manager you will oversee a series of technology projects involved with the remediation processes governing changes. You will liaise closely with Customer Service and IT along with Product and Risk to deliver a successful project. What you'll need to succeed
As an experienced Project Manager you will need to:
- Engage, inform, influence and negotiate with stakeholders,
- Work with service delivery teams responsible for the technology services and key business stakeholders.
- Manage a project to deliver solutions/capabilities that meet business requirements
- Monitor and report to the Project Sponsor on status of financials, risks, issues and progress
- Work with the architects and the business to deliver cost estimates for submissions for funding approval,
- maximise operational efficiency, costs and resources
- Manage partner/vendor costs related to technology delivery and ensure the project delivers within agreed cost.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have a good understanding of the financial industry. Any understanding of remediation, financial risk and banking governance will be of significant benefit. You will have delivered an array of successful projects in this area. What you'll get in return
There is real flexibility and the successful applicant could work from home if they wish, once they have a thorough grasp of requirements. The project delivery team are supportive and inclusive and have many years of experience between them. As one of the most recognised employers in Australia the list of benefits is highly regarded. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508