People Consultant (12 Month Contract)
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 20 Feb 18
See job description for details
- Grow your HR experience in a Global Big 4 firm â€" Perth location
- Be part of our leading edge People, Performance & Culture Team
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
Our People, Performance and Culture Team (PPC) vision is to improve peopleâ€™s lives at KPMG and beyond. Our passion and purpose to achieve our vision is shared, and itâ€™s at the heart of everything we do. Every interaction, every decision, every goal is helping to build a world class people experience and becoming the clear choice for our people, clients and communities.
Weâ€™re looking for an extraordinary person to join our team of HR Consultants to provide high quality people advice, work on and continuously improve employee lifecycle events and ensure a consistent people experience across our firm. This role could be delivered on a Part-time (ideally 4 days) or Full-time basis.
Your new role
Youâ€™ll be joining a team of talented HR professionals in a role that will grow your experience and knowledge of KPMGâ€™s diverse business operations. Your role will see you
- Providing sound employee relations guidance and advice including coaching and supporting our business leaders to improve performance in their teams
- Execute and co-ordinate our performance management and remuneration review processes
- Building robust relationships with the business through the provision of sound, commercial advice on a variety of issues
- Undertaking project work with the wider People, Performance & Culture team
Your appetite and passion to provide an outstanding level of HR support to stakeholders and our diverse projects will be key to your growth and success. You will bring to the role:
- Tertiary qualification in HR or a related field
- Generalist HR experience working in a complex corporate or professional services organisation
- Internal consulting experience with strong networking and influencing skills
- Proven ability to forge strong, cooperative relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience in managing a variety of tasks simultaneously and ability to prioritise effectively
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 01 Feb 2018 W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 28 Feb 2018 W. Australia Standard Time