Work in a Red Team. It is time for your to strike. Your new company
A well-known enterprise organisation are currently seeking a Penetration Tester to join their growing Cyber Security Team. You'll join an organisation intent on investing in their Cyber and Information Security capability and looking for like minded professionals to develop their careers. Your new role
Your responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Performing variety of penetration tests on web applications, websites, mobile apps and networks
- Auditing servers and cloud infrastructures for best practice security
- Reviewing source code for security vulnerabilities
- Collecting and review various access logs to assist with identifying point of entry for cyber incidents
- Using variety of automated security vulnerability scanners and tools to identify threats for client environments
The successful candidate will possess the following:
What you'll get in return
- Solid experience of Penetration Testing (source cod reviews, web application penetration testing, external recon/ network Penetration testing, advanced Infrastructure penetration testing, Hardware security assessment, Wireless Network Penetration testing, IOS and Android Mobile Application Security Assessment).
- The ability to test, triage, review and provide recommendations to risk and vulnerabilities.
- Solid understanding of common cyber security standards
This is an opportunity to join an organisation who continue to increase their Cyber and Information Security capability. You will be joining a highly skilled and established team on a 3-6 month contract with the view to transitioning to a permanent position. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, call Palida Morrissey now on (08) 9226 0899 for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508