See job description for details
A bank is looking at adding two Manager, Secured Credit Strategy to its team here in Perth Your new company
This bank has a strong culture built on local support. They have always been innovative, evolving over time to look after a growing regional market and seeking out new customers. Your new role
This role is responsible for the design, development, implementation and monitoring of end-to-end credit strategies across all aspects of the Residential Mortgages life cycle. The successful candidate is expected to utilise data analytics to support strategic decisions and work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to optimise the residential mortgage portfolio's risk return profile while meeting efficiency, productivity and loan impairment targets. Your responsibilities may include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Monitoring portfolio performance including deep dive analysis to develop recommendations for strategic focus areas and ongoing portfolio and acquisition management strategies.
- Undertaking data analytics to support the effective design of automated credit risk settings and refinement of credit risk policies/procedures.
- Identify, develop and provide recommendations to the executive leadership team to guide acquisition and portfolio credit strategy decisions.
- Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships to identify growth opportunities, process efficiencies and drive decisions to optimise the residential mortgages risk profile.
- Work closely with the credit modelling teams to support the development, prioritisation and implementation of new scorecards.
- Provision of ongoing data analysis and reporting for senior management, and stakeholders on the performance of strategic risk measures.
- Supporting implementation of strategic changes including collaborating with system deployment teams and managing change communications/embedment activities.
- Work closely and manage internal and external stakeholders to improve processes, policy and deliver project initiatives/risk strategies across the residential home loans life cycle.
- Establish and manage benchmark risk measures for all home loan products and channels, which will be used to determine accurate risk adjusted revenue to recommend improvements to acquisition optimisation.
- Identify and implement continuous improvements across the origination and portfolio management life cycle for Mortgage products.
Your previous experience in a similar role within this area will lead to your success, as will:
What you'll get in return
- Experience in using statistical analysis tools (e.g. SAS, SQL, Tableau) to extract data driven insights and drive strategy design recommendations.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex concepts to varying audiences and collaborate with stakeholders across multiple business units to deliver key initiatives
- A high degree of problem-solving skills and techniques.
- Degree qualified or equivalent with strong academic grades in mathematics, statistics, econometric modelling
In return for your dedication and hard work you'll be rewarded with:
- Work perks
- Permanent job
- Perth CBD location
- Friendly team
- Career progression
What you need to do now
If you're passionate about this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Banking contact Rory Jackson at Hays on 08 9265 9133 or email Rory.Jackson@hays.com.au
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. LHS 297508