Manager - People & Change, Management Consulting
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 24 Feb 18
See job description for details
- Change Management and delivering large scale business transformation projects
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Fast growing business offering exceptional career opportunities
KPMGâ€™s Management Consulting group has a strong track record of helping organisations enhance their strategic and operational performance. We provide clear and practical advice in order to help clients meet the challenges of an increasingly complex business environment.
KPMGâ€™s Perth People & Change team works alongside our clients to unlock people and organisational potential and navigate transformational change across all functions to improve performance. Our key focus areas are: Behavioural Change Management, Organisational Design, HR Function & Workforce Optimisation and Talent Management.
Your new role
Our team continues to experience significant growth. As a result, we are now seeking a Manager with experience in Change Management, or change related work, in the context of business transformation projects.
You bring to the role
- Provide clear, practical advice and leadership to help our clients maintain employeesâ€™ engagement and productivity whilst driving significant business change.
- Design and deliver change management strategies by applying a structured approach/methodology to change management to drive business outcomes.
- Understands the commercial and contractual aspects of an engagement, including monitoring budgets, managing scope and delivering on our contractual obligations.
- Manage the client relationship, and engagement team on a day to day basis.
- Educate, mentor and coach our clients and junior members of the team in the concepts of behavioural change management.
- Develops strong client relationships and is proactive in broadening and deepening client relationships.
- Effectively build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and manage resistance to change.
- Develop and implement plans aimed at sustaining change post project implementation.
- Develop business cases and change management related proposals.
- Establish excellent working relationships within client organisationâ€™s through the delivery of timely, quality people-related services, delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Have demonstrable experience of managing change / implementation projects (essential).
- Be able to demonstrate your experience in driving projects from concept/strategy through to implementation.
- Be familiar with project / program management methodologies.
- Demonstrate strong relationship management and the ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders
- Have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Have a strong desire to be a key player in a growing team.
- Possess a tertiary qualification, and
- Have experience in organisational design; capability building, workforce or human resource function optimisation (desirable).
- Have previous experience in a consulting environment (desirable).
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding driven professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. Our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply, making it clear which position, by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 06 Feb 2018 W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 09 Mar 2018 W. Australia Standard Time