Manager/Senior Manager, Operational Transaction Services IT - Perth
- Opportunity to take on large amounts of responsibility early in your career
- Variety of work and career development opportunities
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
https://www.ey.com/au/shape-the-world The opportunity
We are looking for Manager/ Senior Manager within the Operational Transaction Services
team in our Perth office. This role is offered on a flexible full time basis. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Be a part of a national team in delivery of IT due diligence, IT post-merger integration and IT separation projects
- Develop effective client relationships at the appropriate client level and be responsible for a high degree of client satisfaction with the engagement process and work products
- Support operational due diligence, merger integration and separation projects as required based on work pipeline
Ideally, you'll also have
- Strong problem-solving skills, curiosity and creative thinking
- Works well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Project management or project co-ordination experience
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and other research tools
Who are Transaction Advisory Services?
- Management Consulting or Professional Services experience
- A solid understand of corporate IT environments and/or
- Exposure to mergers and acquisitions
EY's Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) division offers strategic corporate clients and private equity client's professional transaction advice and services, from the strategic analysis phase of the transaction lifecycle, through to execution, and transaction integration. The goal is to help EY clients achieve their best capital performance, deliver value to their stakeholders and meet their strategic corporate objectives. Learn more about TAS here . What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
Who we are
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges , career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or +61 1800 017 666.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.