Human Capital Senior Consultant
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Deloitte Australia
- 21 Apr 19
Human Capital Senior Consultant
Consulting- Human Capital Senior Consultant
• Flexiblework arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
• World-classlearning and leadership programs
• Employeeexcellence awards/Employee appreciation month
Areyou currently a business or HR consultant who is ready for a new challenge? Ifyou have a shared interest in disruptive change, capability development and HRTransformation, please read on.
What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Consultant within our Human Capital practice, you will beexpected to learn, understand and apply Deloitte's methodologies to deliverexceptional client service.
This role will have you work across a range of people related challengesfor our clients including:
- Disruptive change: Mergers and restructurings, functional and enterprise transformation programs, organisation design and culture change
- Capability development: We provide a range of learning and leadership services to improve executive and employee performance
- HR Transformation: We support clients in maximising the efficiency and effectiveness of HR service delivery models and HR functions through operating model and service delivery design, HR programme design, process design, implementation, and alignment with corporate strategy.
Ourmission? To enhance a company's value through its people. Deloitte HumanCapital Consulting combines business strategy with people strategy to achievesuccess for our clients. We don't just understand our clients, we become onewith them. By embedding ourselves in their teams, we focus on fosteringdiversity and inclusion in workplaces. We empower and upskill talent toradically transform traditional HR functions.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
Weare looking for professionals who have worked across multiple business domains/ industries and have 3 - 5 years proven experience. Experience in thefollowing areas is highly regarded:
- organisational change management,
- stakeholder engagement and communications,
- capability development,
- human resource transformation,
- organisational design,
- workforce planning
At Deloitte, we createpositively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feelvalued and achieve their full potential. We value difference,and embracepeople with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people workbest in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if theworking pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
By applying to this job youwill be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designedthese standards to provide our clients with a consistent & exceptionalDeloitte experience globally .
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP162575