See job description for details
Permanent position as a full-stack Java developer for an exciting company based in Perth. Your new company
This Perth based organisation is highly regarded in the energy sector and has gone from strength to strength since their inception, and with a highly decorated leadership team guiding the way, they have no signs of slowing down. Your new role
You will be joining an exciting, brand-new team as a full stack Java developer, working specifically on a mixture of brownfield and exciting new greenfield projects. What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have proven experience as a full stack Java developer, working closely within a team, as well as the following key technical skills:
What you'll get in return
- Experience working in an agile environment, particularly scrum and unit testing.
- Experience with a major cloud software, for example AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Effective communication and an ability to understand the requirements of stakeholders.
- Innovative and problem-solving ability
What you need to do now
- Work on a truly first class, internationally recognised product
- The opportunity to develop and grow your Java skills
- A highly collaborative and co-operative environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or contact me on 08 9265 9136, or email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. LHS 297508