See job description for details
A newly created permanent Finance Analyst/Business Analyst position with a recognisable brand Your new company
Located South of the River our services client is seeking a Finance Analyst/Business Analyst for a newly created permanent position. This position will suit someone from a finance background. This position is looking to pay an annual salary in the region of $100,000 to $110,000 + super dependent on experience. Your new role
As the Finance Analyst/Business Analyst you will be responsible for, but not limited to;
What you'll need to succeed
- Budgeting, forecasting and management reporting.
- Financial and Operational Analysis.
- Accessing and extracting large sets of data and providing detailed analysis and commentary on performance.
- Creating and preparing monthly dashboard reports.
- Ensuring integrity of data.
- Ad hoc project tasks as required.
You will have a proven background as a Finance Analyst/Business Analyst, ideally with the following background;
What you'll get in return
- CPA/CA or equivalent accounting qualification along with a Bachelor degree in Accounting or Business.
- Strong skills in budgeting, forecasting, reporting and operational analysis.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationships across the organisation.
- Prior Power BI experience will be highly desired.
What you need to do now
- An attractive salary in the region of $100,000 to $110,000 + super dependent on experience.
- Available car parking.
- The opportunity to work closely with Senior Management and add value via detailed operational analysis.
- Attractive additional company benefits.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Ed Inglis on (08) 9322 5198.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508