See job description for details
Banking organisation in Perth are seeking a Data Analyst to join their transformation program. Perm role. Your new company
Your new company is within the financial services industry, specialising in providing banking services to people within WA and wider-Australia. Your new role
In your new role, you will be working to understand how data is turned into information, liaising with the business to understand how this knowledge can be used to support and enable business processes.
If successful, you will be directly involved in business intelligence, reporting and data analytics duties; turning existing and new data into accurate and reliable information that can be used to drive business decisions.
A large portion of this role will involve stakeholder engagement, running meetings and discussions around reports you have generated from data as part of the large-scale business transformation project that has been running at this bank for the last few years. You will educate on data self service as an analytical tool and display this to be used for analysis and exploration. You will be directly involved in data quality management, escalate any findings and issues and assist with data modelling. What you'll need to succeed
The successful applicant will have proven experience working as a Data Analyst, ideally with reporting analyst duties. You will have the following key skills:
What you'll get in return
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, eg. Power Pivot, formulas and functions
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI
- Use of DAX, Report Builder, T-SQL
- You will have a strong understanding of business intelligence methodologies, concepts, best practices and procedures
- You will have the capability to understand business reporting requirements and have strong visualisation techniques
- Strong analytical ability with the capability to deliver meaningful insights
- Previous experience working within banking or finance in a similar role would be beneficial, though not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must have
This role offers a great annual salary, excellent work from home flexibility and the chance to work as an integral part of their large-scale transformation program. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Hannah Becker now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508