Consultant / Senior Consultant - People & Change
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 23 Feb 18
See job description for details
- Change Management and delivering large scale business transformation projects
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Fast growing business offering exceptional career opportunities
KPMGâ€™s Management Consulting group has a strong track record of helping organisations enhance their strategic and operational performance. We provide clear and practical advice in order to help clients meet the challenges of an increasingly complex business environment.
KPMGâ€™s Perth People & Change team works alongside our clients to unlock people and organisational potential and navigate transformational change across all functions to improve performance. Our key focus areas are: Behavioural Change Management, Organisational Design, HR Function & Workforce Optimisation and Talent Management.
Your new role
Our team continues to experience significant growth. As a result, we are now seeking Senior Consultants / Consultants with experience in Change Management, or change related work, in the context of business transformation projects.
You bring to the role
- Support our clients to maintain employeesâ€™ engagement and productivity whilst driving significant business change.
- Support the design and delivery of change management strategies.
- Share knowledge with our clients in the concepts of behavioural change management.
- Effectively maintain relationships with clients and key stakeholders.
- Support the development and implementation of sustainable change plans.
- Support the development of business cases and change management related proposals.
- Establish excellent working relationships within client organisationâ€™s through the delivery of timely, quality people-related services, delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Essential that you have some experience in working on change related work (which may include project implementation, communications, stakeholder management as well as transformational change projects).
- Have experience working with or alongside organisational design; capability building, workforce or human resource function optimisation work (desirable).
- Be able to demonstrate your experience in supporting consulting projects from concept and strategy through to implementation
- Demonstrative initiative and independent thinking.
- Have good oral and written communication skills.
- Actively seek and respond to feedback.
- Possess a tertiary qualification, and
- Have a strong desire to be a key player in a growing team.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding driven professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. Our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply, making it clear which position, by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 06 Feb 2018 W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 09 Mar 2018 W. Australia Standard Time