Consultant, Financial Management - Management Consulting
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 21 Oct 17
See job description for details
- Big 4 Management Consulting role
- Interested in a career beyond accounting? With a diverse range of projects, we'll have you working with Australia's most respected companies from day one
- Build a long term career across the broad areas of our business
KPMG's Management Consulting (Financial Management) works with CFOs and senior finance leaders to make the finance function more efficient, effective and aligned to the overarching business strategy. Typical projects include process improvement of finance processes (purchase-to-pay, budgeting & forecasting, month-end close, order-to-cash, activity based costing, etc) but also extends to operational driver trees, cost reduction and efficiency improvement initiatives.
We're now looking to grow our team in Perth and have an opportunity for a Consultant to work alongside the more senior members of the team.
Your new role
You will be a key member of the team assisting with:
- Working with clients to understand and document processes
- Analysis of financial data
- Preparing for and participating in workshops and interviews with clients
- Liaising with both finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Preparing presentations
- Supporting business development activities including proposal support
For you to be successful in this position you will have recently completed tertiary qualifications (preferably CA or studying for a CA) and ideally possess finance experience gained from within a consulting environment and/ or a large finance function. You will be able to demonstrate some experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Large-scale finance transformation
- Robotics and Process Automation
- Shared Services and Outsourcing
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Process Improvement across multiple areas
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 26 Sep 2017 W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 26 Oct 2017 W. Australia Standard Time