See job description for details
An exciting opportunity exists for a CSA to join an award-winning private wealth advisor based in West Perth. Your new company
A career with this wealth advisor is more than just a job. They are passionate about people and strive to create an environment that fosters growth and creates bigger futures. There's a reason the team stays with for long haul. Your new role
Providing exceptional (and enviable) service and reporting directly to the Client Service Manager, the CSA is responsible for going above and beyond for their cohort of clients, being their point of call for all meetings, transactions and queries. CSAs are the backbone of our business and have fostered amazing rapport with our clients. Other duties that the CSA will undertake are:
What you'll need to succeed
- Maintain the highest standards in relation to compliance with the law, ASIC and Austrac requirements.
- Accurate and timely implementation of client strategies.
- Maintain all records with a high degree of data integrity.
- Efficient management of team schedules and accountability of the advice team.
- Design, develop and implement internal processes and procedures; and,
- Build effective working relationships with external providers and key stakeholders
Your previous experience in a similar role within this area will lead to your success, as will:
What you'll get in return
- High level of organization.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Inquisitive and enjoys collating all the required information and data for tasks.
- A strong desire to consistently deliver exceptional outcomes.
- Work experience in financial services or similar is preferable.
In return for your dedication and hard work you'll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Learn from some of the industry's best
- Choose your own office and hours
- Your personal development and growth is nurtured
- Be rewarded for doing the right thing
- Access to personal financial advice
If you're passionate about this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Banking contact Rory Jackson at Hays on 08 9265 9133 or email Rory.Jackson@hays.com.au
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. LHS 297508