See job description for details
A boutique investment & financial advisory firm is seeking an experienced CSA to join their hardworking team Your new company
This is an excellent opportunity for a Client Service Administrator to join a boutique financial advisory firm based in Subiaco. For the successful applicant they offer a competitive salary package commensurate with experience, ongoing training and development and a friendly and supportive team environment. Your new role
Managing an allocation of workflow from our Client Service Managers, your duties will include;
What you'll need to succeed
- Maintaining valued relationships and assisting with queries from our high net worth client base
- Implementation of advice documents
- Assisting the advisory team to continue to deliver our high service standards.
- Maintenance of Xplan client data.
- Liaising with our professional networks; administration service providers, stockbrokers, insurance providers, etc.
- Transacting ASX listed securities on client's portfolios, via our service providers, as instructed.
- General office duties.
- Some technical research, as required by the advisers or clients.
Your previous experience in a similar role within this area will lead to your success, as will:
What you'll get in return
- Previous client service experience (preferably within the financial services industry).
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and a professional presentation.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work cohesively in a small, dedicated team environment.
- High level of integrity and ethics.
- A flexible, proactive attitude and pragmatic approach to meeting client needs.
- Knowledge of Xplan or similar industry software is advantageous.
In return for your dedication and hard work you will be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- A competitive salary.
- Employment with a well-respected boutique investment and financial advisory firm in the heart of Subiaco.
- A friendly and supportive team environment.
If you're passionate about this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Banking contact Rory Jackson at Hays on 08 9265 9133 or email Rory.Jackson@hays.com.au
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. LHS 297508