Business Partnering - Finance Manager
Your new company
A great Financial Management opportunity to join a high profile and reputable services organisation.
This position is looking to start as soon as possible, however the client is happy to wait for someone on a 4 weeks notice period if required. Your new role
As the Head of Business Partnering (Finance) you will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Management of a small team of finance business partners.
- Maintain and develop strong working relationships across the organisation including with Senior Managers and Executives, and promoting a strong business partnering working culture.
- Responsible for financial planning, financial analysis, reporting, budgeting, forecasting, P&L, variance analysis and providing Executive summaries.
- Adding value to Senior Management and Executives through detailed variance analysis and commentary.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ad hoc financial management, project and accounting tasks.
You need to hold a CA/CPA or equivalent accounting qualification plus have a proven commercially focused background in financial management, business partnering and truly value data integrity and processes.
Your background will point to many strong examples of developing stakeholder relationships and adding value via insightful commentary.
This position would suit someone that has worked at a similar strategic level position within a medium to large sized organisation environment. You will be experienced in achieving multiple deadlines and have mentored and developed staff in past positions. What you'll get in return
- Strong interaction with Senior Management and Executives
What you need to do now
- The opportunity to drive business partnering and enhance a positive, collaborative and efficient team working culture.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Ed Inglis on (08) 9322 5198.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508