Time Type: Full time
Worker Type: Employee Claims Officer, Motor Location: Sydney, NSW Type: Permanent, full time The opportunity
At QBE it's not just what we do, but how we do it - we are an inclusive and supportive team of insurance professionals with a focus on service excellence for our valued customers and stakeholders."
This is a great opportunity to be part of a newly established team in the Corporate Fleet space. Ideally you will have some experience in insurance claims and a passion for motor. Your new role
- Promote QBE's products and services through fostering great relationships with customers and stakeholders, showcasing our QBEDNA and company values
- Provide an exceptional operational and customer service experience for diverse internal and external stakeholders including our customers, brokers, organisations, and partnerships
- Process claims in line with set procedures and policies, ensuring that claims are documented correctly, and resolved with a prompt and effective outcome
- Deliver high quality customer service and develop a good working relationship with all customers and service providers
- Process claims in line with set procedures and policies for a prompt and effective outcome
- Manage claims using the appropriate external and internal specialists to achieve the settlement outcome efficiently and effectively
- Enhance and develop your own technical expertise with support and participate in professional development and training where required
- An understanding of general insurance and previous experience within insurance claims
- Strong customer service skills with a highly empathetic approach
- A passion for making a difference and helping people in their time of need
- An engaging and courteous phone manner with the ability to type and talk concurrently
- Ability to handle multiple and competing tasks to meet customer needs
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to critically assess and analyse tasks
We can never really predict what's around the corner, but at QBE we're asking the right questions to enable a more resilient future - helping those around us build strength and embrace change to their advantage.
We're an international insurer that's building momentum towards realising our vision of becoming the most consistent and innovative risk partner.
And our people will be at the centre of our success. We're proud to work together, and encourage each other enable resilience for our customers, our environment, our economies and our communities.
With more than more than 11,000 people working across 27 countries, we're big enough to make a real impact, but small enough to provide a friendly workplace, where people are down-to-earth, passionate and kind.
We believe this is our moment - what if it was yours too? Benefits
We offer a range of benefits to help provide holistic support for your work life, whatever your circumstances. As a QBE employee you will have access to and benefit from:
Rewards & Recognition
- 'Hybrid Working' - a mix of working from home and in the office to enhance your work/life balance
- Our 'Thriving at our Best' wellbeing program, including free holistic wellbeing coaching, nutritional, confidential counselling, financial and legal advice
- 12 weeks' gender-equal flexible leave for all new parents, including paid super
- The ability to maximise retirement savings through voluntary super contributions and company matching
- Income protection insurance & reimbursed Death and Total Permanent Disability insurance premiums
- Additional leave and support through QBE's Family Domestic Violence First Responder Network
- Discounts on insurance products, car hire, hotels, goods and services including benefits through our various sports and arts sponsorship partners
We value our employee's experience with us and are proud to have been recognised for the following awards:
- 2021 LinkedIn Top Employer & HRD Employer of Choice
- 2020 Best Workplace Diversity & Inclusion and Excellence Award for Best Health & Wellbeing at the Australian HR Awards
- Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) Platinum Employer since 2022 - the definitive national LGBTIQ+ benchmark for workplace inclusion recognising employers achieving Gold status for 4 or more years
- Ranked 6th place in the AAGE Top Graduate Employers 2021 as voted by graduates
- Top 20 Workplaces for Dads in 2019 and 2020 (HBF Direct Advice for Dads)
- Family First accredited employer since 2021
Click APPLY to submit your application. Successful applicants will need to complete work rights, police and credit checks through our online provider as a condition of employment.
QBE recognise the value of diverse perspectives and experience. We are committed to an inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and respected for who they are. If we can provide support with access requirements, alternative work arrangements or you would like to connect with one of our networks please contact us at email@example.com
Application Close Date: 23/11/2023 11:59 PM
How to Apply:
To submit your application, click "Apply" and follow the step by step process.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
QBE is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.