Fixed Term Contract Director - Corporate Tax
• Fast track your career - explore all the development opportunities and career paths in our Western Sydney office
• Don't let your hard work go unnoticed - our Western Sydney family is never slow to celebrate your proudest moments.
• Get the big-firm experience with a close-knit, small company culture.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Director to join our Corporate Tax Advisory team on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract.
What will your typical day look like?
As a Tax Director in our Western Sydney Team, you will have the opportunity to shape and drive the business. Working closely with our Partners, you are responsible for leading the team and delivering to our clients while remaining focused on growing the business and identifying new opportunities. You will also enhance the performance, careers and development of a group of talented staff.
This specialist opportunity in our corporate tax team utilises our global tax network and serves our firms largest and most complex clients. You will focus on delivering high quality, value adding work to internationally focused marquee clients.
As a Director with specialist subject matter expertise, you will have many opportunities to advise on complex multi-jurisdictional projects and assignments as well as managing the ongoing tax needs for international businesses.
You will advise large multinationals and investment funds on and cross-border transactions, including Australian inbound investment and outbound investments across Asia, Europe and the Americas. About the team
Deloitte Tax is comprised of a and deep expertise in tax. Every single day with the team is filled with collaborative discussion and new challenges that motivates and excites us. Advance your career with our driven division that excels in offering fully-integrated tax services to our clients based on their unique tax positions. Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are someone with:
• Experience working as a Director advisor to large multinational corporations.
• Drive and passion for learning about the tax challenges for international businesses and keen interest in international tax and changes in the global tax environment
• Proven Leadership experience.
• Degree qualified in Commerce and/or Law is preferred.
• A team player who is results driven.
• 8+ years' experience corporate and/or international tax
Deloitte Western Sydney
• Deloitte's Western Sydney office - A place where diversity, culture and community intersect. Every single day in our Parramatta office is exciting as you learn from and work closely with our Partners and senior clients. Working in NSW's fastest growing region, you are sure to fast track your career and gain enviable skills as you work in a tightly-knit team within a top-tier, global firm.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you have any questions or wish to have a private conversation about this role, contact Leticia Formosa from the Talent Acquisition team. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP173661