See job description for details
MSP in Newcastle seeking an experienced Senior IT Technician to join their rapidly growing team. Your new company
With over 20 years' experience supporting clients all over eastern Australia, this organisation is known for specialising in providing complete technology solutions to their clients. They are an award winning Managed Service Provider with a focus on empowering their clients to utilise their technology. Your new role
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager, you will be responsible for providing support in regard to the completion of Long Term technical Projects ensuring they are completed within scope and budget restraints. Furthermore, you will be required to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide Network Administration duties including administration of AD, Business computer networks, provisioning network security and protection as well as preparing and deploying new equipment.
- Provide escalation support to the Service Desk team.
- Coordinate and manage third party contractors and vendors
- Provide technical supervision of other technical staff assigned to projects
- Identify network, security, software and hardware problems
- Develop technical support documentation and processes
- Act as a contact point for SLA clients
- High level of understanding of IT Principles across Office365, network, server and desktop environments.
- Knowledge of Microsoft desktop operating systems (Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012 R2, Windows 10)
- Recent Experience in a Similar role, IT Support Desk or Network Administration role
- Tertiary Certificate or relevant Industry Certification (MTA, MCSA, MCSE, MCSD) will be an advantage
- Experience using ConnectWise or SolarWinds would be highly favourable.
In order to be considered for this role you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident. What you'll get in return
This is a permanent opportunity offering flexible working arrangements. The salary on offer will be commensurate with experience. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508